As a resident, we understand that it’s pretty hard to get any packages delivered to the small mailboxes that are on the property. For that reason, we are more than happy to provide a drop off spot for packages. In doing so, keep in mind these practical tips:
- Do not call to inquire if your package is there, instead, know that we immediately text you when a package is in the office. We have limited phone lines, and limited staff, and ask that you be patient and allow us to contact you when a package arrives.
- Packages accepted is a courtesy that is provided only for the residents that are listed on the current lease.
- Packages must be picked up within 7 business days of a resident being notified, or they will be returned.
- The property is not responsible for anything in regards to your packages. This includes theft, damage, etc.
- Only those listed as lease holders or occupants may pick up the packages in the leasing office.
- The leasing office is a business office, so if providing the courtesy of package pickup for any particular resident becomes overwhelming, we will contact you and let you know that services will no longer be provided. There should not be behaviors such as consistently calling to see if a package has arrived, visiting the office to interrupt business to check on package arrivals, or multiple package drop off’s daily. Unfortunately, we just don’t have the storage space.