Do you need some extra money? Nowadays-who doesn’t?! Do you know a friend or family member who is looking to relocate?
We have a outstanding Resident Referral program that provides you with the ease of saving money, simply by referring others. The best part about this deal is there are no limits as to how many referrals that you can send!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS…
- If you know someone who is looking to rent an apartment, refer to them to apply online at www.stonebrookapts.net. On the application, there is a up to 3 references that must be included.
- Make sure that you inform the person to list YOU as a reference. Otherwise, there is no other way to know that you referred them, and there is no way to change or adjust the application after it is submitted.
- Once they are approved, you will need to know if they have moved in on any discounts or promotions. Only when the new move in is in their first full month of renting, where no other discounts are applied, does the concession go into effect. (For an example, see below.)
- During the month that you are eligible to receive the Referral fee, both you and the new move in have to obtain a $0 balance by midnight on the 5th.
A example of when the REFERRAL/concession goes into effect
Only when the new move in is in their first full month of renting, where no other discounts are applied, does the concession go into effect. For the sake of an example, if the NEW MOVE IN moves in during the month of January at a prorated rate, and the promotion running at that time is 1/2 off the 2nd month which is February, the month that the referral/concession would take effect would be March.
- There are no limits as to how many referrals you can send, and there is no set time-as long as both you and the person you referred are still in good standing within your lease-that you (by referring them) can use it. (See ‘How To Bank It Up’ below.)
IS THERE A “Catch” to it?
Keep in mind that new applicants have to qualify on moving in based on management’s current rental requirements. Also, you want to make sure that you send the type of neighbors that you want. Keeping in mind that the month that you are eligible to receive the Referral fee, both you and them have to obtain a $0 balance by midnight on the 5th. HOWEVER, just because you are eligible to use the referral credit on that month, doesn’t mean you have to.
- If you think that you would better off need to save your money during the holiday months, or are you planning a summer vacation, and would consider that to be another option, no worries! We can provide for you a electronic Referral Fee concession which would grant it for a upcoming month, and as long as the terms are still meet for you and the NEW MOVE IN, the referral can still help you save money!
HOW TO BANK IT UP!
Now you know how the referral fee works, and you know how you can adjust it to be used during the month that you desire, how about adding the fact that there is no limit as to how many referrals you can send. Let’s say that you send 3 referrals to move in, and are due a referral concession/discount for all of them. Just for the sake of this example, you have the choice of using all 3 referrals during the months of October, November and December to help out during the winter months OR JUNE, JULY and AUGUST, to use that extra cash to plan a weekend getaway!
- If you have any questions about the Resident Referral Program, please do not hesitate to email us.
Refer a friend or family member and receive a $250 REFERRAL fee!